Monday, November 3, 2008

2 Whole Years!


Jon and Susan in front of the Sacramento temple
November 3, 2006

Today marks our second anniversary. It's so funny to me that after being married for 2 years seems to have canceled out the first 30 years of my life a single person in many ways. I look back and I love how my life has changed in so many wonderful ways: who knew that being married changes the way you go grocery shopping?! Gone are the days of bean burritos and a big gulp for dinner to avoid a trip to the grocery store. It's so nice to have a wonderful husband come home who I love so much and hear all about his day and his thoughts as opposed to when I was single and couldn't wait to get back to apartment and not have to talk anyone. Now we actually have a baby to put all those baby clothes that I stockpiled over the years into.

Life is good. We have had some challenges but we have also had many triumphs. I couldn't imagine eternity without Jon. He is the love of my life, my baby's daddy and my best friend. I am a lucky woman indeed.

No comments: