Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa!!


Geagen is fascinated by Santa

I took Geagen to go see Santa on Saturday. She wore her new Hannah Andersson sweater outfit so she wold not clash with Santa and looked positively adorable. She wasn't quite sure what to make of him but she wasn't afraid. I didn't realize that when I took her to go and see Santa at Wal-Mart (I wasn't gong to drive to Boise just to see Santa- I had to draw the line somewhere.) that it was a little on the ghetto side: Santa was in a chair draped with red tablecloth in the middle of the garden department with customers weaving in and out. Oh well- she won't remember it and my conscience will be clear knowing that she didn't miss out on seeing Santa at the tender age of 5 months.

P.S.- Just wanted to let everyone know that Geagen can now roll over from her tummy to her back. She first did this last Saturday and since perfected this maneuver. If I can catch it on video I will be sure and post it.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay for Santa and Gaegen! So I have many pictures with Santa where the kids are sitting on Coca-Cola chairs with him at Wal-mart. I don't think it matters where just that you get the picture!

Michael said...

she does look cute even if it was a little on the ghetto side. she is growing up way to fast.

chickapotamus said...

what an adorable picture! she's growing up way too fast!!