Friday, October 23, 2009

At last!


Caught in the act! Geagen breaks into the cheerios in the diaper bag.

Geagen pauses for a moment to pose for picture while committing the theft of cheerios.

Geagen trying her best to look innocent.
Who could it possibly be?

Peekaboo!

Geagen Grace Wood at 15 1/2 months.

Such a pretty girl! And so grown up!

Geagen poses for the camera with her toy windmill.

I'm finally back after 5 1/2 months of not blogging (no I don't have a good excuse) and I have lots to catch all of you up on but I don't have time tonight (I am canning applesauce in the morning at Robin's house) except to tell you that Geagen is walking, RUNNING, singing, reading, has 9 1/2 teeth (another molar should break through any day), eats with a spoon, shakes hands, plays with her shape sorter incessantly, moos (anything large with 4 legs is considered a cow and appropriately mooed at), blows kisses and loves the kitties ("Killty, killty, killty...SPIKE!" - that is a direct quote from Geagen, it is really cute to watch her pet Badgley, Mischka and Spike, she really loves the kitties. She was weighed, measured and even had her H1N1 vaccination toady so her stats are: 26.75 lbs. and 31 7/8" (personally I would just say 27 lbs, and 32" and call it good but you know how accurate those medical people insist on being) I have lots of pictures from earlier this summer and even a video of Geagen's first steps (I think...it happened while I was getting my hair done.) so I will be working on catching up with the old stuff as I blog about all the new and exciting things in the Wood household.

1 comment:

The Munk Family said...

Hey Susan, I found you!! My blog is at therunk.blogspot.com Cute pics of Geagen!
Love,
Alesha