Tuesday, April 7, 2009

9 months old!


Geagen grins at the camera

Geagen tries to crawl away from Woolamina and the photo session

Finally a cute smile for mommy


It's hard to believe that we have managed to keep Geagen alive for 3/4 of a year already. Time sure does fly. Geagen went in for her 9 month check-up today and she officially weighs 23.0 lbs,. and is 29.0" long. She is still a big, tall, healthy girl. Dr. Travis says she is right on track developmentally which means she's supposed to throw fits on daily basis. I guess I can just chalk up the crankiness to teething and plain old development. I also just realized that I forgot to mention that Miss Geagen is the proud possessor of 2 very cute and very sharp teeth (on the bottom). I would post a picture of her cute toothy smile but she won't open her mouth for anything other than food. I'm just glad she still takes 2 naps a day so I last have a passing shot at sanity. We still have lots of fun together and I will be sure and pass on any exciting news (crawling, walking, new teeth) to her adoring public when it happens.

No comments: