Friday, September 5, 2008

Greetings!

I have finally made it to the 21st century! I decided to start this blog after I realized that updating everyone about baby Geagen Grace was just too much work and that as long as erveryone gets pictures of the baby, they're happy.

We are super busy here in Nyssa: Jon is teaching middle school science to 6th, 7th and 8th graders as well as coaching high school football (varsity as well as jv). Miss Geagen (otherwise known as Boo-Boo) occupies most of my time. She seems to finally to be settling into a more regular schedule which allows me to get more sleep which I am enjoying. She is a happy baby who loves to coo, make vowel sounds, stare at the clock in the living room for hours on end and smile. We really have a lot of fun together.

I am still learning how to edit and publish digital photos so I hope to have pictures up in the very near future, so please bear with me as I get this blog up and running.

3 comments:

rustyone said...

Rusty and Orlando send their love to BooBoo.

Rachelle said...

Sorry I didn't get over there last night. We will get those pics a going, I promise..

chickapotamus said...

Love the blog!! Maddy sends her love to Geagen!